Happy 1st Birthday Evelyn!

Evelyn was not sure about the icing at all...it was a little bright I admit!

...so she threw all of her cake onto the floor.  "It's my party, I can make a mess if I want too."

The birthday had a Ladybug theme.

She could open her own presents..at least the ones she could get to before Anna opened them!

Evelyn is not quite walking or standing on her own yet, but it is close.  She is certainly determined.

Anna and Kaeli gave Evelyn a singing tea set that they had picked out at the store.

Eventually it was all too much, and Evelyn just wanted a cuddle and to go to bed.

Thank you so much for everyone who sent cards and presents and well wishes.  We are so thankful to have such a perfect little girl and a wonderful loving family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keho Lake & Vulcan

Road trip